Hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels that develop in and around the anus and lower rectum of the uterus—this occurs when there is increased pressure on these veins. Hemorrhoids may be discovered either within the anus (internal) or underneath the skin surrounding the anus (external).
While some hemorrhoids are symptom-free, others cause the individual to suffer everything from blood in the toilet to extreme pain and fatigue. When we talk about treating this painful and uncomfortable condition, that's where over-the-counter creams come in. Today, our topic of discussion is Salonpas Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream.
How Do Hemorrhoid Lidocaine Creams Work?
Lidocaine is a topical anesthetic used to treat hemorrhoids within or around the anus; available in various forms, including creams, suppositories, sprays, and ointments. The over-the-counter treatments with Lidocaine heal hemorrhoids and help alleviate any discomfort and irritation. Note that some treatments comprise a combination of Lidocaine and Benzyl Alcohol.
Salonpas Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream – About the Product
Salonpas Lidocaine Plus is an over-the-counter treatment for hemorrhoids labeled by Salonpas® and packaged by Hisamitsu America, Inc—formulated with Benzyl Alcohol (10%) and Lidocaine HCl (4%). The product also includes inactive ingredients, including Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer Copolymer, Alcohol 40-B, Glyceryl Monostearate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Squalene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth Phosphate, Polysorbate, Diacetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, and Steareth.
The generic name of Salonpas Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream is Lidocaine 4% non-greasy cream formula, administered via the topical form. This medicinal lidocaine hemorrhoid cream combines the power of maximal strength for temporary pain relief. The product is formulated and packaged at FDA-registered property in the USA.
- Salonpas Lidocaine Plus is formulated with Lidocaine (4%), one of the most powerful over-the-counter versions of Lidocaine for temporary discomfort and pain relief.
- Benzyl Alcohol (10%) and Lidocaine HCl (4%)— two really effective medications that deliver focused pain relief while also calming nerves for many hours.
- The maximum strength formula supports the relief of aches and pains, itching and soreness, burning and bruising anorectal discomfort (hemorrhoids, fissures, and polyps), and bug bites.
- The combination of Benzyl Alcohol and Maximum Strength Lidocaine in the 3-ounce tube is effective for pain relief—one of the strongest analgesics available without a prescription.
- It is perfectly safe to use on the face and body's most delicate regions. The water-based anesthetic is simple to apply and will not leave your skin feeling greasy after usage.
- This cream also alleviates pain caused by having professional treatments, such as tattoos, piercings, microblading, micro-needling, Botox, laser hair removal, and waxing.
Salonpas Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream – The Treatment
- Topical Anesthetic
- Itching and Burning
- Bruising and Soreness
- Back/Neck/Shoulder Pain
- Knee and Elbow Pain
- Anorectal Discomfort
Salonpas Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream is designed for external use only. However, consult a doctor immediately if the swelling worsens or does not improve within seven days. If topical pain, itching, burning, bruising, soreness, and anorectal discomfort do not improve, or other symptoms occur or worsen, get medical attention immediately.
If you are using this product, do not take more than the suggested daily dose unless instructed otherwise by a physician. When using an applicator, if the entry of the applicator into the rectum produces extra discomfort, avoid using the applicator. If you are already using prescription medication for high blood pressure or depression, consult your doctor before using this product.
Who Should Stay Away from Hemorrhoid Master?
Salonpas Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream is a safe over-the-counter product designed for Analgesia (Pain Relief), formulated in an FDA registered facility with a strict standard operating procedure. However, stay away from the product if you have the following conditions:
- Skin Wounds
- Damaged Skin
- Allergic Condition
Product Directions and Indications
- This product is carefully designed for external use only; therefore, do not spread it directly into the rectum with your fingers or mechanical instrument of any kind.
- When possible, clean the afflicted area with mild soap and warm water, rinsing well afterward. However, gently dry the surface using a tissue or soft cloth before use.
- This cream should be kept away from the reach of children at all costs; if ingested, get medical attention or call a Poison Control Center for assistance.
Salonpas Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream – Overview
Salonpas Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Cream with active ingredients Benzyl Alcohol (10%) and Lidocaine HCl (4%) is designed for Analgesia (Pain Relief), topical pain, bruising, soreness, and anorectal discomfort. Hemorrhoids and other anorectal diseases benefit from this medication because it temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and lowers the swelling associated with irritation in the anorectal area through maximum numbing strength.
- Lidocaine 4% (Strongest Analgesics Available Without Prescription)
- Temporarily Analgesia - (Pain Relief Hemorrhoid, Fissures, and Polyps)
Other Products by Salonpas
- Salonpas® HOT
- Salonpas® JET SPRAY
- Salonpas® Pain Relief Patch
- Salonpas® DEEP Relieving Gel
- Salonpas® Pain Relieving Patch
- Salonpas® Lidocaine Pain Relieving Gel-Patch
- Salonpas® Arthritis Pain Relief Gel
- Salonpas® Lidocaine Plus Pain Relieving Liquid
- Salonpas® Pain Relieving Gel-Patch HOT
At HemRid, we are proud to be known as a natural health brand physicians highly recommend to patients suffering from hemorrhoidal conditions. We provide a wide range of items geared at providing solutions, such as HemRid Relief Supplements, Suppositories, Fiber Gummies, and Fiber Supplements. Ready to fight hemorrhoids with an all-natural treatment? Make your way into the ranks of our satisfied customers by trying HemRid. Click here to shop: https://hemrid.com/