Looking for a simple, effective, and mess-free way to treat painful, itchy, and uncomfortable hemorrhoids? A natural supplement in pill form. From quick relief wipes and suppositories to various other products, HemRid is your one-stop-shop for clinical-strength hemorrhoid treatment. Want to know how HemRid™ works? Stay with us till the end.
Hemorrhoids, also known as enlarged veins in the rectum and anus, are most often caused by increased pressure in the same parts of the body. While some hemorrhoids are symptom-free, others might let the individual suffer everything from blood in the toilet to extreme pain and fatigue. That's where over-the-counter ointments come in. Today, our topic of discussion is Ebanel's Hemorrhoid Master (Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment) with 4% Lidocaine.
How Do Hemorrhoid Lidocaine Ointments Work?
Lidocaine is a topical anesthetic used to treat piles (hemorrhoids) within or around the anus and the itchy bottom; available in various forms, including creams, suppositories, sprays, and ointments. The over-the-counter treatments with Lidocaine heal piles (hemorrhoids) and help alleviate any discomfort and irritation. Note that some treatments comprise a combination of Lidocaine and corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone. If you're using hydrocortisone for piles, read the patient information booklet with the medication for specific directions.
Ebanel's Hemorrhoid Master – About the Product
Hemorrhoid Master (Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment) is an over-the-counter, preservative-free medication product labeled by Ebanel Laboratories, Inc—formulated with Lidocaine (4%), Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (0.25%), Analgesia (Pain Relief), Hydrocortisone, Ginseng, Peppermint Oil, Chamomile, Anti-inflammatory Aloe Vera, and Vitamins B6, D3, C, and E.
The generic name of Hemorrhoid Master (Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment) is Lidocaine, Phenylephrine with ointment dosage, administered via the topical form. This medicinal lidocaine hemorrhoid ointment combines the power of maximal strength medicine with natural oils and promotes penetration for better absorption and protection with Liposomal technology. The product is formulated and carefully packaged at FDA-registered property in California, USA.
- Formulated with Lidocaine (4%), Hemorrhoid Master Ointment efficiently relieves external and internal pain and discomforts while preventing further bleeding.
- Enhanced with Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (0.25%) and Hydrocortisone, the formula decreases hemorrhoidal tissue, lower inflamed fissures, and the rectum.
- Soothing ingredients such as Anti-Inflammatory Aloe, Peppermint Oil, Ginseng, Chamomile, and Vitamins, provide a protective layer over inflamed or damaged tissues.
- Moisturizing ingredients such as Lecithin, Safflower, and Corn Oil lubricate and coat the delicate passages by calming and soothing hemorrhoid tissue and swollen fissures.
- This gentle, safe, hypoallergenic hemorrhoid treatment formula with three applicators may benefit all skin types suffering from painful hemorrhoids and fissures.
Health and Skin Concerns
- Hemorrhoids Pain Relief
- Anal-Fissure and Anal-Fissure Inflammation
- Anti-Itch and Itch Cracking Pain Relief
- Skin Numbing Hemorrhoid
Ebanel's Hemorrhoid Master (Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment) is designed for external and intrarectal use. However, consult a doctor immediately if the disease worsens or does not improve within 7 days, bleeding develops, or any adverse reaction to the product occurs. Moreover, if the symptoms being treated do not improve, or if redness, irritation, swelling, discomfort, or other symptoms occur or worsen, get medical attention immediately.
If you are using this product, do not take more than the suggested daily dose unless told otherwise by a physician. When using an applicator, if the entrance of the applicator into the rectum produces extra discomfort, the applicator should be avoided. If you are already using prescription medication for high blood pressure or depression, consult your doctor before using this product.
Who Should Stay Away from Hemorrhoid Master?
Ebanel's Hemorrhoid Master (Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment) is a safe product designed for Analgesia (Pain Relief), formulated in an FDA registered facility with a strict standard operating procedure. However, stay away from the product if you have the following conditions:
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Illness
- Pregnancy (Breastfeeding)
- Prostate Gland Enlargement
Product Directions and Indications
- This product is carefully designed for external use only; therefore, do not insert it directly into the rectum with your fingers or mechanical instrument of any kind.
- This hemorrhoid ointment comes with three applicators. To use the applicator intrarectally, attach it to the tube, lube it well, and then gently enter it into the rectum.
- To use the dispensing cap, connect it to the tube and lubricate it well. Then gently insert the tube halfway into the anus and compress the tube to dispense the medicine.
- When possible, clean the afflicted area with mild soap and warm water, rinsing well afterward. However, gently dry the surface using a tissue or soft cloth before using.
- This hemorrhoid cream should be removed from children's reach at all cost; if ingested, get medical attention or call a Poison Control Center right away for assistance.
Ebanel's over-the-counter treatments are entirely manufactured in the United States in an FDA-registered facility that follows a strict standard operating procedure. Although their products have a 90-day 100 percent satisfaction guarantee for all the good reasons, you can always contact them for free replacements or a full refund. Note that Ebanel's products are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (not meant to diagnose, cure, or prevent any medical condition or disease)
Ebanel's Hemorrhoid Master – Overview
Ebanel's Hemorrhoid Master (Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment) with active ingredients Lidocaine (4%) and Phenylephrine HCl (0.25%) is designed for Analgesia (Pain Relief) and (Vasoconstrictor). Hemorrhoids and other anorectal diseases benefit from this medication because it soothes itching and pain in the perianal region, temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue, and lowers the swelling associated with irritation in the anorectal area.
- Lidocaine (blocks pain to provide lasting relief)
- Phenylephrine (Shrinks swollen tissues and reduces inflammation)
- Botanical Oils and Extracts (soothes, hydrates, and moisturizes)
As promised in the beginning, HemRid™ works to ease the discomfort, swelling, and bleeding associated with hemorrhoids while treating them at the core. The pills are absolutely safe and can effectively treat any hemorrhoid condition. Ready to end your hemorrhoid suffering? Make your way into the ranks of our pleased clients by trying HemRid. Click here to shop: https://hemrid.com/