Looking for a simple, effective, and mess-free way to treat painful, itchy, and uncomfortable hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are enlarged and swollen veins in the anus and lower rectum caused by blood clots. They are a type of blood clot that can occur both within and outside the body. While some hemorrhoids are symptom-free, others might cause the individual to suffer everything from blood in the stool to extreme pain and fatigue. That's where over-the-counter creams come in. Today, our topic of discussion is Anusol Cream with Zinc Oxide, Balsam Peru, and Bismuth Oxide.
Anusol Cream – About the Product
Anusol Cream is an over-the-counter, preservative-free product labeled by Anusol™— a trademark of Church & Dwight UK Limited., formulated with Zinc Oxide (10.75g), Balsam Peru (1.8g), and Bismuth Oxide (2.14g). The product also contains inactive ingredients, including Liquid Paraffin, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Glycerol Monostearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbian Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218), and Purified Water.
Anusol Cream is a medication used to treat the discomfort, swelling, itch, and irritation associated with internal and external piles (hemorrhoids) and other minor anorectal disorders such as anal itching and fissures. If the doctor recommends it, it may be used post-operatively after anorectal surgery. The vanishing base characterizes Anusol Cream's composition, which means it can be quickly absorbed. When used in conjunction with suppositories, the cream may also offer lubrication.
The generic name of Anusol Cream is light buff-colored cream with 3-way action, administered via the topical form. This medicinal formulation combines the power of Zinc Oxide, Balsam Peru, and Bismuth Oxide for the relief of internal and external hemorrhoids and other anorectal conditions. The product is manufactured at Laboratories M Richard and Delpharm Orléans, France.
- Zinc Oxide (10.75g): Zinc oxide, an astringent, soothes and protects raw regions while also reducing edema. Additionally, it has antiseptic properties.
- Balsam Peru (1.8g): Besides being moderately antibacterial, balsam Peru also has a protecting impact on painful regions and may aid in the healing process.
- Bismuth Oxide (2.14g): The product also contains bismuth oxide, which is astringent and antibacterial and protects raw, irritated regions surrounding the anal area.
Health and Skin Concerns
- Shrinks Piles
- Soothes Itching
- Rapid Absorption
- Effective, Soothing Relief
- Relieves Pain and Discomfort
Anusol Cream is designed for internal and external hemorrhoids; however, consult a doctor immediately if the disease worsens or does not improve within seven days, bleeding develops, or any adverse reaction to the product occurs. Moreover, if irritation, discomfort, redness, swelling, or other symptoms occur, get medical attention immediately.
As with any drug, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have a medical condition, are using any other medications or complementary therapies, or if your symptoms continue after taking this medication. If you have allergies, are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant, get medical counsel before using this product.
Also, remember that Glycerol Monostearate may have a minor laxative effect, while Propylene Glycol may irritate the skin. Moreover, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoate may produce an allergic response in specific individuals.
If you are using this product, do not take more than the suggested daily dose unless told otherwise by a physician. When using an applicator, if the entrance of the applicator into the rectum produces extra discomfort, you should avoid the applicator If you are already using prescription medication for high blood pressure or depression, consult your doctor before using this product.
Who Should Stay Away from Anusol Cream
Anusol Cream, labeled by Anusol™— a trademark of Church & Dwight UK Limited., is a safe product designed for internal and external hemorrhoids, manufactured within a strict standard operating procedure. However, stay away from the product if you have the following conditions:
- Skin Allergies
- Heart Disease
- Thyroid Illness
- High Blood Pressure
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Prostate Gland Enlargement
Product Directions and Indications
- When possible, clean the afflicted area with mild soap and warm water, rinsing well afterward. However, gently dry the surface using a tissue or soft cloth before using.
- This product is carefully designed for internal and external use only; therefore, do not insert it directly into the rectum with your fingers or mechanical instrument of any kind.
- Anusol Cream is intended for topically applied usage only, which means that it should be used directly on the afflicted region of the body.
- A nozzle is included with the product that may be used to put the cream into the passageway of the anus.
- External piles should be treated the same way as internal piles: after cleaning and drying the afflicted region, apply the cream gently.
- For internal piles, after cleaning and drying the afflicted region, screw the nozzle supplied onto the tube, remove the nozzle cover, and enter the nozzle into the backchannel, gently pressing down on the nozzle. After each usage, thoroughly clean the nozzle.
- You should keep this hemorrhoid cream out of children's reach at all costs; if ingested, get medical attention or call a Poison Control Center for assistance.
Anusol Cream – Overview
Anusol cream has antibacterial, astringent, and emollient characteristics that help reduce the pain associated with mild anorectal conditions. It also has lubricating parts that make it suitable for use with suppositories. Bismuth oxide is a mild astringent with antiseptic features, believed to have a protective effect on mucous membranes and bare surfaces when applied.
Zinc oxide is a mild antiseptic and astringent that most likely owes its properties to the capacity of the zinc ion to precipitate protein. It also absorbs moisture from the skin, reduces friction, and inhibits the development of some microorganisms on the skin.
Finally, the cinnamic and benzoic acids in balsam Peru have a very moderate antibacterial effect on the skin, considered to have a growth-promoting effect on epithelial cells.
- Zinc Oxide: soothes and protects raw regions while also reducing edema.
- Balsam Peru: protecting impact on painful regions and may aid in healing.
- Bismuth Oxide: protects raw, irritated regions surrounding the anal area.
Click here to shop: https://hemrid.com/